We understand that planning for and investing in a Christian education requires a significant commitment from our families. When developing the operating budget each year, our School Board and Administration make affordability a top priority when setting tuition rates and creating a balanced budget in alignment with the School’s mission, educational objectives, ongoing strategic plans, immediate goals, and values. Our partnership with two Seventh-day Adventist churches, who contribute about 15% of funds required to educate each child, allows us to keep tuition costs as low as possible—and similar to that of other local Christian schools.
Below, you will find financial documents, contact numbers, and payment instructions that you may need for your child’s education at Vista Ridge Academy. If you don’t see what you need, contact our financial office. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- K-8 Tuition and Fees 2023-2024
- ECE Tuition and Fees 2023-2024
- Preschool and Pre-K Financial Information & Policies 2023-2024
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP)
- K-8 Financial Information & Policies 2023-2024
- VRA Tuition Collection Policy
- K-8 Partnering for Eternity (PFE) Scholarship Program
- P-8 Tuition Assistance & Financial Aid Application 2023-2024