We understand that planning for and investing in a Christian education requires a significant commitment from our families. When developing the operating budget each year, our School Board and Administration make affordability a top priority when setting tuition rates and creating a balanced budget in alignment with the School’s mission, educational objectives, ongoing strategic plans, immediate goals, and values. Our partnership with two Seventh-day Adventist churches, who contribute about 15% of funds required to educate each child, allows us to keep tuition costs as low as possible—and similar to that of other local Christian schools.
Below, you will find financial documents, contact numbers, and payment instructions that you may need for your child’s education at Vista Ridge Academy. If you don’t see what you need, contact our financial office. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Preschool and Pre-K Tuition & Fees 2022-2023
- K-8 Tuition & Fees 2022-2023
- Preschool and Pre-K Financial Information & Policies 2022-2023
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP)
- K-8 Financial Information & Policies 2022-2023
- K-8 Tuition Collection Policy
- K-8 Partnering for Eternity (PFE) Scholarship Program
- P-8 Tuition Assistance & Financial Aid Application 2022-2023