Growing confident minds, strong bodies, and loving spirits through a Christ-centered environment that nurtures students’ unique talents as learners and leaders.
To be the Christian school of choice for families seeking personally attentive education and a kind, nurturing community.
- Create an environment where staff and students view God as the most wonderful Person in their lives and the joy of this relationship is openly shared on campus and radiated to the community.
- Establish a curriculum which addresses the needs of students so all can attain their potential.
- Nurture interpersonal skills and emotional growth among community, family, and peers.
- Promote a community of parents and church constituents who work together for the greater good of the school and the success of its individual students.
- Make the benefits of SDA Christian education available to all who desire it while ensuring the financial integrity of the school and the proper maintenance of its facilities.
- Have the opportunity to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, commit their lives to God; develop a desire to do God’s will in every area of living;
- Develop Christian leadership skills enabling them to give service to God so that the body of Christ might be built up.
- Develop an appreciation and desire for academic excellence and demonstrate competence in communication, thinking, and quantitative skills along with other academic areas foundational to schooling at the next level.
- Learn to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle in activity, dress, eating habits and temperance.
- Respect themselves and each other and display responsible citizenship.
- Develop an appreciation for the dignity of labor, along with a general awareness of career options appropriate to their interests and God-given abilities.
- Develop a joy of learning that lasts a lifetime.